HBCS CURRENT JOB OPENING
1. Architectural Designer/Project Manager to handle medium sized commercial projects. The ideal candidate will have 5 to 10+ years of experience working in an architecture office with a minimum 3 years experience on commercial projects. Must be familiar with entitlement progress, all phases of the design, and construction process, including experience with handling projects during constructions (RFI's, Submittals). Experience in AutoCAD are required. 3D modeling skills in SketchUp and Rhino are preferred. Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture and interior design is a plus.
2. Construction Manager who has at least 5 years of experience, ability to read drawings, ability to analyze data, problem solve, and multi-task handling all RFIs and RFPs, submittals, and shop drawings. Strong interpersonal skills, executive presence, and dedicated team player.
Responsibilities including Creating meeting minutes, daily logs, and change orders. Negotiate Contracts, Review Scopes, Assist with Value Engineering, Coordination with subcontractors and suppliers, Supervision of subcontractors and staff tradespeople, Schedule, coordinate and oversee work of subcontractors, Prepare detailed reports, ensure budgetary and schedule goals are met, Assist field personal, Ability to mediate, and resolve conflicts, Ability to accelerate process and progress (fast-tracking).
3. Purchasing Manager who has a BA/BS in business, engineering, supply chain management, construction management or equivalent degree and/or a minimum of 2 years' experience in engineering and/or construction or equivalent work/field experience. Detail oriented, effective time management and organizational skills, excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. A team player but able to work independently, to meet intense deadlines, goals and objectives.
Responsibility including: Purchasing FF&E needed in real estate development projects. Purchase the highest quality materials at the lowest possible cost in correct amounts per specifications and drawings. Prepare purchase orders, solicit bid proposals, and review requisitions for goods and services. Research and evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, selection, service, support, availability, reliability, production and distribution capabilities and the supplier's reputation and history. Analyze price proposals, financial reports and other data and information to determine reasonable prices. Maintain records of goods ordered and received. Negotiate, renegotiate, and administer contracts with suppliers, vendors and other representatives. Monitor shipments to ensure goods come in on time and resolve problems related to undelivered goods.
4. Project Management Assistant that provide support to Project Manager, including Assist in preparing bid proposals, Prepare and track submittals, subcontractor documents and RFIs, Assist with subcontractor change orders, Job Cost Tracking. Bachelor’s Degree focused on Construction Management or equivalent job experience. Proficiency reading and interpreting construction drawings and specifications, organized and detail oriented, also solid written and verbal skills.
5. Real Estate Financial Analyst Who has Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Math or related major preferred. 2-5 years of experience in commercial real estate financial modeling and analysis. Work product efficiency, quality and accuracy. Excellent organizational and follow-up skills, ability to manage multiple assignments, strong written and verbal communications and proofreading skills with attention to detail. Must be a self-starter and possess the ability to meet project deadlines with minimum supervision. Some light travel to view and conduct due diligence on real estate investment opportunities.
6. Construction Superintendent who has a minimum of 5 years experience in commercial real estate construction working with subcontractors, suppliers, utilities, city inspectors. A proven ability to deliver projects on time and on budget, able to work in a multiple-project environment, with ability to read and understand plans.
Responsibility including: Manage day-to-day field activities to ensure that project milestone dates and overall schedule completion dates are met, quality control and subcontractor coordination. Cooperate with project manager, assist team with project planning and developing site logistics, ensure a clear understanding of all aspects of assigned projects and communicates effectively to project team regarding: drawings, specifications, schedules, material and supply budgets, subcontractor coordination. Coordinate and supervise all construction activities, ensure proper signage is posted on the job site, and safety requirements are met.
7. Executive Assistant/Office Manager who has passion in architecture and real estate development. Organized, honest, willing to learn the progress of development while assisting the operation in office, love to be involved in different projects and tasks. Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment, Strong working knowledge of Google Calendar, and MS Office. This role included administrative/office management, real estate development management, and personal assistant to the CEO. Draft business correspondence on behalf of CEO. Coordinate and direct office services, such as records, departmental finances, budget preparation, personnel issues, and housekeeping, to aid executives. Provide clerical support to other departments. Bilingual in English and Mandarin preferred.
8. Bookkeeper who has work experiences in real estate transactions and managing bookkeeping for material orders, skilled in QuickBooks, can assist CFO on the financing aspects and budgeting. Create spreadsheets and data analysis for company executive officers review.
If you’re driven by innovation and outside-the-box problem-solving, we’re interested in having you join us.
Send your resume to HR@theHBCS.com